SCHOOL OF CONTINUING AND DISTANCE EDUCATION
COLLEGE OF EDUCATION
The University of Ghana has re-introduced Mature Student Admissions with effect from the 2017/2018 academic year. Admissions will be into Level 100 of the Distance Education Programme in the following:
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Arts in Administration
- Applicants must be at least 25 years at the time of application.
- Applicants must register for, attend and complete the University of Ghana Access Course and pass the Mature Students’ Entrance Examination conducted by the University.
- Applicants who pass the Entrance Examination must purchase an e-voucher from designated Banks to access the UG online application form.
The Access Course will be run by the School of Continuing and Distance Education of the College of Education, University of Ghana; at its Learning Centres in the 10 regional capitals.
Applicants should take note of the following:
- The fee for registration, the Access Course and Entrance Examination is GH¢ 400.00
- Payment should be made into UG Learning Centre Account number 0160134485305902 at any branch of ECOBANK Ghana Limited.
- Applicants should register at any of the University of Ghana Learning Centres after payment of fees.
- Only applicants who pass the entrance examination will be eligible to purchase the e-voucher to access the University’s on-line application form.
- The dates for the Access Course are:
• Saturday, April 1 – Sunday, April 2, 2017
• Saturday, April 8 – Sunday, April 9, 2017
• Saturday, April 15 – Sunday, April 16, 2017
• Saturday, April 22 – Sunday, April 23, 2017
• Saturday, April 29 – Sunday, April 30, 2017
• Saturday, May 6 – Sunday May 7, 2017
More information can be found on the University’s website www.ug.edu.gh
College Academic Office: 0362194377, 0503899803, Email: email@example.com
Department of Distance Education: 0303938855, 0302956122, Email- firstname.lastname@example.org
|Accra Learning Center||020 9296210|
|Tema Learning Centre||024 4818069|
|Takoradi Learning Centre||020 7157370/024 4125775|
|Kumasi Learning Centre||024 4743510/024 4870045|
|Sunyani Learning Centre||035 2027153|
|Tsito/Ho Learning Centre||050 4476308|
|Koforidua Learning Centre||034 2290824|
|Tamale Learning Centre||037 2022238|
|Bolgatanga Learning Centre||038 2022315|
|Cape Coast Learning Centre||033 2132100|
|Wa Learning Centre||020 6982380|
The application deadline has been extended to FRIDAY, MARCH 31, 2017.
The date for the Access Course has been revised accordingly.